||I have the workforce 310. I had a tough time getting it to work, but now that it is working, I couldn't be happier.
1. when the box arrived, the yellow ink had leaked. I was concerned that it might be the cartridges, but after close inspection, I found that it was not. It was just messy in the box.
2. It wasn't clear that I would need to fiddle with the inks to prime the system. You should make a link on the page where you are selling the system that describes carefully the things that people will need to do in order to rig this up. I don't know if I would have had the guts to try it if I had seen that I needed to take the tubes out of the ink cartridges one-by-one to prime them.
3. I followed the video and rigged up my system exactly as shown, but the ink tubes kept binding under the printer chassis when the print heads would move all the way to the left. this would register as a paper-jam in the printer and I could not get it to print.
1. The online chat people were responsive and quick. They were knowledgeable and their solutions worked. That made me not so frustrated about the priming and the spilled ink.
2. I figured that if I could remove a section of the printer chassis where the tubes were binding, I could fix the problem. I used a dremmel to cut a section out of the plastic chassis that covered the far left side of the printing track. This worked wonderfully, and the tubes now move freely.
3. the printer works like a charm. It prints cleanly, there is no mess, it will be easy to refill the inks, and I'll save a LOT of money.
I am very happy.
Rating: [5 of 5 Stars!]