Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 01, 2015, 06:09:28 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Start Here
| | |-+  Epson WF 7610 not printing W/CISS
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Epson WF 7610 not printing W/CISS  (Read 75 times)

trailtrotter

« on: August 03, 2015, 10:29:55 AM »

Hello there all
I am very much a newbie in the sublimation world just purchased a brand new Epson WF 7610 and a brand new CISS for it all of the installation of the CISS seem to go smooth everything looks good but....... Absolutely nothing is printing on the paper not even a single droplet of ink....... Please help me what am I doing wrong?Huh

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2015, 08:03:11 PM »

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us about your issues  Shocked .

What seems to be the current error on the printer or computer screen when you are trying to send a print job to the printer?

If it is not "recognizing" all of the cartridges, Huh Huh Huh please let me know if the chip on your cartridges has a port right next to the white button for a battery slot. If it is there, do you have a battery to plug in? If you do not have this port next to the reset button or the battery, I can send you one.

Let us know if you already have the battery and the chip with the port. If it is installed and is not recognizing, please remove the battery and try again .  This , some times allows it recognize with the battery, and sometimes without.  If you DO NOT have the chip with the battery port and battery, I can provide you with one.

Please provide me with your Order # from your purchase and I will see what I can do to send you a replacement for the chips.

Please advise  Grin

Let me know if you have any additional questions about your order.

-CISinks
trailtrotter

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2015, 09:17:50 PM »

Thank you for your response
It doesn't seem to be a problem with the printer recognizing the CISS , the printer is going through all the motions just not printing anything on the paper I actually manage to get it to start printing some black but no other colors just the black and it's very streaky. I've done multiple head cleaning and multiple nozzle checks none of which seemed to help , the printer and the CISS are both brand new could it be possible that the ink still clogged the heads right away?
And I am not too sure about the chipset that you're speaking th there is a battery and it is plugged in but I did not see any separate chipset?
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 06:30:00 PM »

Hello,

Try this and see if this works.

You will need to pull ink directly from the nozzle of the cartridge.

This video shows you how :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McHXJea9Xts

One you draw ink from there, be sure that there is no ink trapped inside the air filters. This will cause the cartridges to not print for that specific color if the air vents are plugged up.

You do not need to do many head cleanings or deep cleanings. I prefer priming or nozzle priming the cartridges to prevent too many head cleanings. You would only perform a head cleaning after priming and the colors are near perfect on the nozzle-check page.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length