Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 22, 2017, 06:25:26 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Start Here
| | |-+  Refillable Cartridge Installation Clarification
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Refillable Cartridge Installation Clarification  (Read 133 times)

24fps

« on: March 25, 2017, 07:40:34 PM »

I received a set of refillable cartridges for an Epson WF-3640 printer.  Based on my reading of the online faq's etc. it's not clear to me which hole is the refill hole and which is the air vent.

As looked at from the front of the printer, the back of each cartridge appears to be the end with the chip - it has colored, oblong tabs on the top and on the top front are round plugs.  The front plugs look like they have the small plastic compartments underneath which would make them the air vents based on what I've read elsewhere on this site, yet the label on the top of each cartridge says "DO NOT REMOVE" right by the front plug.

So...
Do any of these plugs need to be permanently removed for the printer to properly function in normal use?

If yes, which ones - the front or the back?  And just to be thorough, could you please confirm which of these holes should be used for refilling the cartridges when the time comes?

Thanks
« Last Edit: March 26, 2017, 06:13:32 PM by 24fps » Logged

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length