Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 06:56:36 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Epson Printers
| | |-+  Epson R1900 Color problems
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Epson R1900 Color problems  (Read 1341 times)

Keith

« on: August 19, 2011, 07:37:37 PM »

Hello all I purchased the [Refillable Ink Cartridge SET] for Epson R1900 it installed with ease.  The color output is not even close to my calibrated monitor even when using Epson paper with there paper profile in Photoshop.  has anyone done a profile for these inks?  Any way to get the output close?

Thanks
Keith

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 08:25:35 PM »

Have you tried printing using another program other than Photoshop, like regular Windows software?  We ran into customers who have had major color-shifts when using Photoshop to print. 

CisInks Customer Service Team
bc

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 07:27:09 AM »

Keith I have had the same problem and I am using CorelDrawx4. Have you solved your problem? Undecided
« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 07:28:47 AM by bc » Logged
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2012, 04:30:04 PM »

Unfortunately, we don't have any profiles for the R1900 at the time being.  I'll ask my boss to check with our supplier again to see if they have anything for it.  Have both of you tried printing using another software instead of Photoshop and CorelDrawx4?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length