Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 29, 2014, 04:48:04 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Start Here
| | |-+  Workforce 630 Refillable Cartridge - Anyone having problems?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Workforce 630 Refillable Cartridge - Anyone having problems?  (Read 2111 times)

cisinks
Administrator

« on: October 14, 2011, 04:00:41 PM »

We have encountered two customers stating that they are unable to reset their refillable cartridges once the ink levels reach zero percent.  Since we don't have this printer in our office, we can't confirm if the our cartridges are compatible with the printer and want to get the opinion of other customers who have this printer.  The problem just might be that the items we sent to these individuals were defective initially, based by comparing these two problems over the amount of cartridge we have already sold.  Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!    Wink

CisInks.com
Customer Service Team

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
joylong

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 10:07:09 PM »

Just refilled my cartridges for the first time.  I get an error message that the printer does not recognize any of my ink cartridges.   HELP!   I Have also unplugged the printer, cleaned the chip with alchohol, plugged the printer back in and turned it on.  I still get the same error message.  Not sure what to do next. 
Appreciate any help you can give. 
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 10:21:07 PM by joylong » Logged
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2011, 06:23:20 PM »

These cartridges use a new chip and requires a different reset procedure than simply taking the cartridges out and replacing them back in.  Please watch and follow the steps shown in this video we made.  You can use a paper clip if you don't have the chip reset tube.  Hope this helps!  If not, please email us your order number and your contact number at sales@cisinks.com and one of our customer service representatives will contact you to help you out.  Hope you have a great weekend! 

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fogxDFrU_oU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fogxDFrU_oU</a>
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length