Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 01, 2014, 09:22:03 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Epson Printers
| | |-+  workforce 610 not printing at all
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: workforce 610 not printing at all  (Read 1545 times)

leetran04

« on: November 15, 2011, 06:31:35 PM »

Just got my refillable cartridges, syringe, and ink today and installed them into my printer. The printer and computer recognizes the ink, but I can't print anything. Paper feeder works, but no ink on the paper. I removed the new catridges from the printer, turn the printer off for at least 5 minutes, then reinstalled the cartridges. I tried a nozzle check, head cleaning, and alignment. I get some black lines here and there, but no other colors are present. Please help, I have tried 2 other refillable cartridges from different companies claiming OEM quality, yet none (including the kit from CISINKS.COM) work with my printer. I have had to buy ink from Epson, which is very costly and they run out fast. Please help! Thank you!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2011, 06:38:12 PM by leetran04 » Logged

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
caaall

« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2011, 06:30:16 PM »

I have an Epson 600 and it did the same thing. Customer support gave me this advice and it worked:

If you're using refillable cartridges, then the air vent hole must be
exposed. At the very top of each cartridge, you should see 2 plugs. A
clear plug and a colored plug. The clear plug is covering your air vent
hole and that will need to be exposed in order for your ink to flow
properly.
leetran04

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 01:21:57 AM »

got the same advice too. thanks for sharing!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length