Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2014, 06:07:35 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Epson Printers
| | |-+  stupid mistake, please help
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: stupid mistake, please help  (Read 905 times)

leetran04

« on: December 18, 2011, 01:19:14 AM »

I was trying to refill my cartridge with black ink and I accidentally pushed the refill hole cover in. Can I still print with the rubber cover in the cartridge? This is kind of urgent because I was in the middle of a print job and my Workforce 610 all of a sudden couldn't recognize my cartridge. A quick response would GREATLY be appreciated!

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
leetran04

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 05:51:49 AM »

well it looks like worse came to worse. my black will not print anymore. i think the rubber cover is blocking the flow of ink. i was doing a lot of printing tonight with the rubber cover in the cartridge and everything seemed fine until the black ink almost ran out. halfway through my 75 page print job, i noticed that nothing is coming out, so i proceeded to refill the ink. upon replacing the cartridge (full of black ink) i resumed the print job and noticed still that nothing was coming out. i concluded that the rubber cover had something to do with it. do i need to buy a new cartridge? thanks.
leetran04

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 06:01:46 AM »

also, to double check that everything else was working alright, i printed out a test page. i just used paint and brushed on black, red, blue, yellow, orange, and green. everything but the black came out ok...so i think i might need to get a new cartridge for black ink...
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2011, 04:34:01 PM »

Hello Lee. Thank you for visiting our Forums.

It seems to me that the plug that was dropped inside of the printer did cause an obstruction within the cartridge and it's not allowing either ink or air to flow properly causing the black to not print. At this time, I don't think there's any solution for the problem that you have with that black cartridge. If you can give me a call to our support line, I will be able to see what we can do for you in terms of that black cartridge.

Call me @ (626) 575 0860. We're here from 9-5 west coast time. Thanks!

-Luis Zelaya
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length