Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 23, 2014, 01:57:51 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Epson Printers
| | |-+  Artisan 810 air in the lines
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Artisan 810 air in the lines  (Read 1312 times)

jharr

« on: December 28, 2011, 08:57:24 AM »

I changed all of the cartridges over to the refillable ones from CISinks. Almost immediately, the light cyan line filled with air. I tried printing a bunch of cyan pages and would occasionally get a line or two to print across the page. I ran numerous head cleaning cycles over the course of a few days with no results. Finally, I put in a new Epson cartridge in the light cyan slot and ink started flowing again. As soon as the light cyan started flowing, both magenta lines filled with air and stopped printing. This is infuriating. I never had this problem with cartridges from any other vendor. Does anyone have any ideas why this might be happening? All of the cartridges are full and the printer shows them all as full.

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 08:20:46 PM »

Hello Jharr. You simply need to prime your cartridges. The best way to do this would be to remove the plug that sits on top of the cartridges(it looks round and clear with a dot in the middle) Once you remove the plug, insert your syringe on the hole that was exposed without the needle and start drawing air out from that hole. As soon as you draw all of the air remove the syringe and quickly plug the hole back in.
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 04:20:35 PM »

Forgot to mention, here is another method you can try as well...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIq1QBWOkuw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIq1QBWOkuw</a>
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length