Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2014, 02:32:40 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Canon Printers
| | |-+  MP560 and cartridge recognition
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: MP560 and cartridge recognition  (Read 1293 times)

Pilgrim

« on: October 01, 2011, 06:10:04 PM »

Have a Canon MP560 and bought the CIS for it. Install took some time but seemed to go well.  Turned on and worked for one day.  Now, I go through the printer saying one of the cartrdiges is not recognized.  I reset it, and surprise, now a different cartridge or combination is not recognized.  This goes on for about 5-6 times and I get the total shutdown error.  So I unplug the printer and reset everything and go through this rinse and repeat insanity over and over again.

So do I have a faulty part somewhere in this printer or cartridge set?  I can only work on this on weekends and so I am past the 30 day return.  I am really close to throwing in all in the trash.  Hopefully somebody has a better suggestion.

Thanks for any help provided in advance.

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2011, 06:17:51 PM »

I suggest to copy and paste your exact response in an email and send it to us to sales@cisinks.com along with your contact number.  We need to know if you got the correct item and look into this further for you.  In situations like this, it is best to contact us directly to avoid posting problems/solutions back and forth to each other on the forum.  Hope to hear from you soon!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length