Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 06, 2015, 11:24:54 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Brother Printers
| | |-+  Brother MFC-J4710DW refillable black says cannot detect ink level
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Brother MFC-J4710DW refillable black says cannot detect ink level  (Read 27 times)

tgshoe

« on: February 25, 2015, 07:14:39 PM »

I am having a similar issue to others in the fact that my brother printer says it cannot detect the ink level for the black. I ordered a refill kit from you some time ago and the cartridges came with bottles of refill ink. They however were already full of ink and I have been using the ink that came in them until today. I refilled them and the printer shows ink level for all except the black. It prints fine but says it cannot detect ink level and in the status screen it shows a ? for the black cartridge. Not sure what the issue is. Thanks.

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
tgshoe

« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2015, 02:29:10 PM »

No one has any idea as to the cause? I have seen this same problem listed before surely you have an idea as to a solution?
tgshoe

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2015, 02:30:02 PM »

I also sent CIS an email about this issue about 2 weeks ago and have yet to hear from them.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length