Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2014, 08:03:55 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Brother Printers
| | |-+  Brother mfc j6920dw black ink cart complains "unable to detect ink level"
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Brother mfc j6920dw black ink cart complains "unable to detect ink level"  (Read 163 times)

rboatright

« on: September 02, 2014, 02:03:04 PM »

Printer prints perfectly, cis works perfectly, but printer (and printer drivers) continuously complain that it is unable to sense black ink level. 

I have done all the usual.  Remove cart, reseat slowly, remove cart, close door, power off printer, wait 5 minutes, power on, reseat slowly, etc. etc.  All normal processes fail.

So far as I can tell both the printer itself and the brother driver are unable to be told to ignore the ink level. 

Clearly, it seems that the chip on the cart has failed.  I attempted to order a replacement chip from your site at

http://www.cisinks.com/chips-for-brother-lc103-p-2991.html

but your system refuses the order as "not in stock."

What now boss?

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2014, 02:18:32 PM »

Hello,

I am not sure why it is being shown out of stock but I have let our listings department know and will have them fix this and it should be available in the next 5 minutes or so.

-CISINKS
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length