Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 30, 2014, 11:24:25 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Epson Printers
| | |-+  Epson Stylus Photo R1900
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Epson Stylus Photo R1900  (Read 632 times)

kevinlippy

« on: January 16, 2012, 02:56:28 PM »

I've been trying for days to install the CISinks on my printer. The light comes on over the Gloss Optimizer and the Epson Utility states that it's not being recognized. I've cleaned it several times with rubbing alcohol and a napkin, updated the Epson software, inserted the syringe and pulled gloss optimizer out to make sure it's in there and rebooted. Problem still there. Suggestions, before I actually start drinking the alcohol.

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 03:57:42 PM »

If you look closely at the chip, you will see that the chip itself is on a frame, which is removable if you slide the frame to the left.  If you slide the chip to the right, it will "lock" into place.  I recommend to check if the frame is locked properly and if it doesn't wiggle. 

If it is locked properly and it doesn't work, then most likely the chip is bad.  Please email us at sales@cisinks.com with your order number and contact number so we can give you a call and take care of this for you. 

Hope this helps!

CisInks.com
Customer Service Team
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length