Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 28, 2014, 02:35:17 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Epson Printers
| | |-+  Workforce 800 Installation Lessons Learned
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Workforce 800 Installation Lessons Learned  (Read 768 times)

mcgartlin

« on: December 26, 2011, 02:04:44 PM »

Just installed, works fine now.  Here's my lessons learned: See the workforce video.  Wait until you set ink resevoirs in place, after cartridge installation, then install filters, then turn printer on.  I placed the whole T-bar bracket on.  There is a lip on printer lid that hangs down so make sure you place it far enough forward so cover will close.  I placed T on line between 68 and 97 on sticker.  It did not recognize any cartridges at first.  I removed them and wiped with alcohol on a napkin and reinstalled.  Make sure all 4 clips lock into place.  Works great now.  If you get unrecognized cart message be sure to hit "OK" so it will re-align cart for removal.  If you just power off the cartridge stays locked full right and you cannot move. Good luck hope this is helpful.

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 04:15:52 PM »

Thanks for the tip!  Have you every considered making a YouTube video?  It's pretty fun to make and it can really help others understand how to install the system.  You have a different perspective that other people can benefit from.   Cheesy
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length