Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 26, 2014, 05:33:11 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Epson Printers
| | |-+  EPSON Artisan 710 "ink Installation" procedure?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: EPSON Artisan 710 "ink Installation" procedure?  (Read 1261 times)

bluenite5

« on: March 15, 2012, 12:27:32 PM »

After receving the CIS system, I immediately tied installing but cannot past the error" Cannot recognize the following cartridge(s)" message, and it list ALL of the cartridges.

I have almost ALL of the procedures to get past this ( i.e. cleaning the heads, restarting the unit... etc) but failed to make it work. The only method I havent tried ( or have tried but maybe did not realize it) is on how to "initiate" ink installation procedure...where do I find it? on the printer itself or on the software, tried looking at both but cannot find any...

please advise as this is already frustrating. Looking at the tutorial videos, it seems so easy... I am beginning to think that I may have been given the wrong type of print heads for my printer model?

CIS tech peeps? any help..?

thanks,

Floro

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 07:08:43 PM »

If you tried all the normal procedures and you are still not able to get your printer up, please email us with your contact number and we'll try to figure out what is wrong with your printer together.  Thanks!

Sales@cisinks.com
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length