Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 25, 2014, 04:50:22 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Start Here
| | |-+  Is it okay to shoirten the ink tubes?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Is it okay to shoirten the ink tubes?  (Read 976 times)

bobru

« on: March 27, 2012, 10:15:32 AM »

Is it okay to shorten the feeder tubes to the cartridges, at the cartride end? Mine are about 6x longer than I need for my MFC J825DW.... Roll Eyes

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 06:59:46 PM »

Yes, you can shorten the ink lines.  However, you will need new plastic elbows for your system (the part that connects the ink lines to the cartridges) in order for you to do so.  Also, some lines are longer than others when you originally get your system.  When you cut your lines, make sure you cut the proper length for each respective color.  Please contact us via sales@cisinks.com with your order number so we can ship you your plastic elbows.   Wink
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length