Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2014, 10:08:38 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Hewlett-Packard Printers
| | |-+  hp c8150 error 0xc18a0005
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: hp c8150 error 0xc18a0005  (Read 839 times)

kahuna1900

« on: June 29, 2012, 09:34:11 PM »

im getting and ink error with my printer. it was working fine and then it just wasn't.  the error code above has a procedure to reset which i did and it did nothing.  One thine i do notice is on start up zero novement of ink is moving from the resevoir.  Any ideas.  Is there a time limit on the bulk ink it has been about 2 years since i bought it

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2012, 02:02:37 PM »

This appears to be an HP error code for the waste ink pads. After further research, it appears that once you receive this message there's really no way to reset the waste ink counters like Epson printers. Unfortunately, this is normal for MOST HP printers and more than likely you'll be required to purchase a new printer.

-CISinks
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length