Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2014, 11:13:50 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Start Here
| | |-+  Epson died
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Epson died  (Read 1866 times)

onebrowser

« on: July 01, 2010, 01:29:22 PM »

I installed the cartridge system, printed 13 pages of a 27 page booklet. The printer stopped. I cut it off, then vback on to reset, but never came back on. THere is power to the end of the cord which plugs into the printer. No lights, nothing, this is a year old, little used cx 8400

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2010, 05:13:51 PM »

Sorry to hear about your printer.  So it just completely died and no lights turned on?  Did happen to get an error message on  your computer when it died?  If you did, I would recommend going to google and searching that error message.  I'm pretty sure other customers have encountered the same error and you can start troubleshooting from there.  If the printer can't be salvaged, I would recommend to check out the the 'printer sales' section of the forum to find a printer that is compatible with either refillable cartridges or a CIS system and start fresh. 
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length