Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 09, 2016, 06:06:45 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Welcome to CISinks Forum!
| |-+  Customer Product Requests
| | |-+  Canon Pro-100
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Canon Pro-100  (Read 626 times)

Mfink

« on: May 21, 2016, 07:44:17 PM »

Any chance of getting a ciss put together and have bulk ink available? This printer replaced the Canon  Pro9000 which I also have. Got a super deal on the new printer but it came without ink.

Thanks!
Mark

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 08:31:23 PM »

Hello,

We might not sell this but check EBAY OR AMAZON.

Be very very wary of the sellers and price. If the Canon Pro-100 is an older printer, this will be more obsolete, meaning more expensive. I found a few on eBay listed at $100 +

Be sure not to buy from vendors overseas. IF you get a faulty part or bad part, it will take a while to receive them or they won't respond .
Mfink

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2016, 11:27:00 PM »

Hello,

Thanks for the reply. Actually the pro-100 is new, well newer. I decided after all the years in buying ciss systems I wanted to build my own ciss with original flushed empty canon cartridges, read they were a bit better than the non canon refillable ones. I just added the tubes and elbows to the cartridges. I went with large tanks, 500ml for each color. Just looking for bulk ink sets now.

Mark
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length