Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 24, 2014, 08:44:37 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Welcome to CISinks Forum!
| |-+  Customer Product Requests
| | |-+  Printer ink pads end of life error
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Printer ink pads end of life error  (Read 3476 times)

Charley

« on: August 01, 2012, 12:10:56 PM »

My Epson Workforce 1100 printer started showing me a notice that the ink pads are nearing the end of there service life.
   Shortly it just stopped with the note that the end of there service life and the paper feed light and the ink light flash alternately

Now I found a listing for company that sells a reset key but I cannot make their website work.  However I did see that they listed a British company that has a waste ink recovery system to replace the ink pads.

I, having purchased 2 different CISS systems I am wondering if CISInks will be providing these systems for their customers.

I am in the middle, page 118 of 210, of a short story I need printed.

Charley

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 05:08:28 PM »

Hello, Thanks for your request. We're currently working with our supplier to see if there's an option that they can offer in terms of a waste ink tank. Once we receive an answer from them we will post an update here on our forum. Thanks for your request.

-CISinks
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length