Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 20, 2014, 09:07:49 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Epson Printers
| | |-+  Epson Stylue NX300
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Epson Stylue NX300  (Read 575 times)

flippylip

« on: August 11, 2012, 06:25:38 PM »

Hi,

I got this printer off of a neighbor who was moving and it had the CISS already installled.  My problem is that once i print only a couple  pieces of paper, then it quits printing and does not recognize my cartridges and i have to hold up the CISS system until the ink starts to flow thru the tubes back into the cartridges and then hopefully they get full enough to let me print again. 

But this time, it is not working.  My containers are going down but the printer refuses to print, and it keeps saying to replace the cartridges also.  It seems like the system was installed wrong?  I don't think that i should have to hold the system up above my head just to get the ink back into the cartridges. 

Can someone please help me with this problem!!!!

Thank you.

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2012, 05:15:04 PM »

There might be a simple solution to all of this. First you should remove all of the cartridges from the printer and locate the chips on the cartridges. Grab a wipe and some rubbing alcohol and clean out the contacts on the chips. Once that is done, you should maybe consider priming the cartridges.

In order to prime the cartridges, locate the top of the cartridges and there should be rubber plugs at the very top. Remove the rubber plugs and grab the syringe that came in the package and stick it in the hole that's exposed. Once you stick the syringe in there, create an air tight seal and try to draw about 2ML of ink per color. That should solve any quality issues and you don't need to hold any of the tanks up either. Hope this works.

-CISinks
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length