Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 17, 2014, 02:35:26 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Start Here
| | |-+  prints blank pages
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: prints blank pages  (Read 581 times)

vmommyx4

« on: October 05, 2012, 11:00:48 AM »

I have the epson 545 workforce.  I print and the printer goes through the motions but I only get blank pages.  There is no air in the lines, I don't have any error messages, what is wrong?

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2012, 08:08:20 PM »

I have a question, have you installed your air filters as of yet? It seems like the air filters might not be installed. Please install them if they are missing. You might also need to prime the cartridges, even if there's no air in the lines, priming the system will allow proper ink flow.

In order to prime this system all you need to do is grab the syringe without the needle and pull the cartridges out of the printer. When the cartridges are removed look for a rubber plug at the top of each cartridge and remove the plug. Stick the syringe in the hole that's exposed and then draw about 2ML of ink per color.

-CISinks
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length