Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 20, 2014, 06:54:32 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Hewlett-Packard Printers
| | |-+  Cleaning Sponges
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cleaning Sponges  (Read 1060 times)

Andrew

« on: November 02, 2012, 03:53:11 PM »

Someone picked up my CIS and it flooded with ink. The cyan leaked into the yellow sponge. I tried to pull as much ink out of the sponge as I could using the syringe, but there is still a good amount of brown color in the sponge. It's hard to tell with the darker colors, but I think the yellow is the only sponge that got contaminated, based on how printing a purge sheet looked.

Is there a way to clean the sponge? If not, is there a way to get a replacement HP 920 cartridge?

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2012, 05:45:11 PM »

Hello there, thanks for posting on our forum.

It appears that the yellow sponge might have mixed in with some magenta. Unfortunately, once a sponge is contaminated, there's not much you can really do to salvage the cartridge.

You should give us a call to see if we have any replacement cartridges we can sell you, right now I'm not too sure.

Call us @ (626) 575 0860

-Cisinks
tonowasabi

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 07:31:09 AM »

Is a post I read on it beyond words. I do not have the words to explain it better. It is very good to know. For sure in the knowledge that there is a variety of the other.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length