Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2014, 01:58:48 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Canon Printers
| | |-+  Canon MG5320 Pixma. Error 6c10
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Canon MG5320 Pixma. Error 6c10  (Read 1702 times)

newparade

« on: November 30, 2012, 11:25:45 PM »

Hi. The last time I refilled my black, I got this error message (in subject).  It seems to be related to a filled ink pad in the printer.  I gave it a good cleaning but I'm still stuck with the error.  Is there anything else I can do, perhaps some sort of a hard reset that you know of?

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2012, 04:14:22 PM »

Usually when you get the ink pad error, then there's not much you'll be able to do on your own without the help of a Canon Technician.

I've heard from some customers that if you contact Canon directly, they can provide you with a reset utility for the ink pads. I'm not 100% on this, but it's worth a try.

Sorry I couldn't be of any real help.

-CISinks
newparade

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 09:40:45 PM »

Thank you!  I'll post back here if I find anything out.
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2012, 04:58:28 PM »

If you do find a solution, do let us know. Thanks!!
newparade

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2013, 05:41:12 PM »

Hi. Didn't find a solution, but I do have a related question.  Even though my printer died, I STILL saved so much money using your refill carts.  If I get a new printer of the same model, is it possible to transfer my refill carts to the new printer?   Or will they just leak all over the place in the process?
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2013, 02:21:33 PM »

If the cartridges were fully functional when you used them the last time, then it will not be much of an issue transferring the cartridges. Make sure you plug the air vent hole to prevent a lot of leaking.

-CISinks
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length