Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 30, 2014, 06:46:18 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Epson Printers
| | |-+  Ordered H01-ER2000 and H02-ER1900 and not correct Ink
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Ordered H01-ER2000 and H02-ER1900 and not correct Ink  (Read 690 times)

linuxbox

« on: January 06, 2013, 08:02:30 PM »

Hi.  I thought the CIS system on this page, http://www.cisinks.com/continuous-ink-supply-system-for-epson-stylus-photo-r2000-inkjet-printers-ciss-cis-p-1929.html was what I needed for my Epson stylus photo R2000 but I do not believe that it is.  This is DYE ink and the epson stylus photo r2000 does not use DYE ink.  it uses pigment ink.  Can I exchange these items for the proper ones I need for my printer?  The product is unused.  No ink has been used and nothing has been attached to printer.  I guess i'm just sort of wondering why a dye based ink is being advertised as compatible with the R2000 printer....unless i'm mistaken and it can print both inks but i don't think that it can.

also, this page: http://www.cisinks.com/ink-refill-bottle-set-800ml-for-epson-r1900-r2000-p-613.html

is DYE based ink...not pigment. 

thanks.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 08:45:12 PM by linuxbox » Logged

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 04:06:14 PM »

Hello Linuxbox.

Thank you for your concern. We formulate our own inks and do not follow the same formula as Epson. We do have a pigment ink set for your printer model, but it is true pigment. Epson formulates their ink using about 40% pigmented material and the rest are additives to enhance the vibrancy. Our pigment inks do not have that and are only really intended to use for archival purposes.

Most of our standard systems come already pre-filled with DYE based inks and offer the pigment ink on its own.

Please give us a call (626) 575 0860. Thanks

-Luis Zelaya
CISInks
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length