Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 25, 2014, 12:01:59 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Epson Printers
| | |-+  Epson 835, refillable cartridge, will not print black
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Epson 835, refillable cartridge, will not print black  (Read 501 times)

mozart204

« on: February 02, 2013, 08:17:09 PM »

Huh
I have run the nozzle check, no black shows.  I have run the head cleaning, and nozzle check procedure.  Still no black.
Yes, I repeated the procedure.  about 10 times over the last 3 weeks.  
What is the problem?  The machine has been on, off, cartridge removed and replaced, repeatedly.
With all the time spent, I'm doubting the cost effectiveness of these cartridges.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2013, 08:42:34 PM by mozart204 » Logged

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 05:15:27 PM »

Hello,

Are these a new set of cartridges, or have they been in use for a while? From what you're describing, it's possible that there's a clog in the external parts of the nozzles by the print heads (spikes in the printer carriage).

What you would need to do is clean out the area where the cartridges sit in the printer with rubbing alcohol and a wipe until there's no ink being left on the wipe. Once you do that, re-install the cartridges and run a head cleaning followed by a nozzle check and see if there's any improved results.

I highly recommend you give us a call. (626) 575 0860.

-CISinks
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length