Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 01, 2014, 07:33:52 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Epson Printers
| | |-+  R280 chip reset question
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: R280 chip reset question  (Read 956 times)

Tenji

« on: February 04, 2013, 11:42:25 PM »

I always been using r220 r300 model and such and the cis system you have works great on them, whenever the ink runs out. All I do is press the ink replacement button and once the cartridge are in the replace position. I just press the ink button to set it back and it will auto reset. But for the r280, I have the newer chip Version 6 without the reset button. It need to be pull out and put back in for it to reset. Is this how the r280 cis system is. And does it only reset one color when that color runs out. I hate to pull it out on each color. Especially when the one color would run out right another color is reset within a page or 2 printout. Would the chip with the button be better, because it looks like it does the same thing(reset only one color) except you don't need to pull the cartridge out?  Would a chip resetter work to reset the auto reset chip so that I can maunally reset them all at once.

Also another thing I notice is that while doing a print job, it will run out of ink in the middle of the print job and ask me to replace the cartridge. It will stop and wait for me to replace the ink. If I press the ink button, it will feed the paper and waste that paper. After it is set back, it will resume the print job on a new paper, so the new paper will have the second half of the print. This never happen to me on the r220. It always stop me before or after a print job.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 12:08:30 AM by Tenji » Logged

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2013, 05:26:21 PM »

Hello,

I just covered this in a previous post, please take a look at the posting in the link below.

http://www.cisinks.com/forum/index.php?topic=195.0

That should answer the question for you.

-Cisinks
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length