Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2014, 12:15:55 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Welcome to CISinks Forum!
| |-+  Introduction
| | |-+  Change of refillable inks from different manufacturers
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Change of refillable inks from different manufacturers  (Read 910 times)

Shan

« on: March 14, 2013, 04:35:42 PM »

I became a member of this forum AFTER I installed a CIS from another company.
The question I have is - once I use up the dye ink in the tanks and ink is down to 25%, can I refill them with dye ink from another manufacturer, taking care that both inks are made for my Epson Workforce 845 printer?

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 06:11:20 PM »

Hello and Welcome to our forum.

You are able to use other DYE inks as long as you know that it's specifically formulated for your print head. In your case as long as it's compatible with T126 and T127 printers.

The key here is not mixing dyes with pigments.
Shan

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2013, 08:48:13 AM »

Thanks for the quick reply!

Another clarification - In addition to Epson Workforce 845 printer which uses T126/T127 ink cartridges, I also have Epson Stylus photo 820 printer which uses T026 and T027 ink cartridges.  Can I use same dye ink for both?
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length