Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 26, 2014, 07:13:09 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Start Here
| | |-+  How do I reset an Epson Stylus Photo 1400
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: How do I reset an Epson Stylus Photo 1400  (Read 2127 times)

izzi

« on: April 15, 2013, 02:21:05 PM »

I had to replace my ink cartridge because my printer head actually severed the yellow line! Ever since I got my new set of inks, I have been plagued with problems and the latest one is this: I print a few sheets and then the printer doesn't recognize the inks. I go through the refill process and the inks are still not recognized. I called you guys and spoke to an excellent tech, Jason, and he showed me how to reset the printer. That worked for a few more jobs but now I'm back to square one and I'm so frustrated!

I think Jason sent me a video on resetting the printer, but I can't remember, I've gotten quite a few videos.

Your service and product are wonderful, so I feel conficent I'll get through this blazing bunch of monkey wrenches that are coming my way!

thanks in advance

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 05:52:58 PM »

Hello There,

The best way to see what's going on with the printer would be to know why that recognition error is happening.

What you will need to do is open your ink status monitor on your computer and constantly look at the the ink levels and see if the recognition error is happening because the printer thinks the cartridge is empty, or if it's happening at random.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length