Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 30, 2014, 11:15:56 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Start Here
| | |-+  setting up continious ink system for artisan 837
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: setting up continious ink system for artisan 837  (Read 555 times)

David Crockett

« on: April 23, 2013, 11:35:21 PM »

I  bought a continious ink system for my artisan 837  The instructions I received with the system showed all models except the 837 model made by epson...I saw a video on your site ,but cannot find it now...Plesed set up a link as to where to find it......I also will delete Printer and all setup software to get rid of the firmware problem I am having.Then trying a restall....Tried to fix problem by setting printer to original( settings from factory) On printer system with no solution fix......Thank You for your time....David Crockett

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2013, 01:52:07 PM »

Hello,

Unfortunately, we don't have the Artisan 837 available to make instructions for it. But the installation is rather simple.

Keep in mind that the scanner lid will remain a bit open due to the tubes. All you'll have to do is install the cartridges into the printer carriage and while the scanner lid is in the up position you'd have to locate the scanner lid trigger sensor. It should be a bit up from where the carriage sits close to the sticker with the cartridges that the printer supports.

Once the sensor is located, jam a piece of paper on the sensor to trick the printer into thinking that the lid is closed. Doing this should allow you to use the system.

-CISINKS
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length