Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 30, 2014, 11:15:27 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Printers
| |-+  PRINTER SALES!!
| | |-+  Artison837 Reg. Price199.00 staples Paid25.95 at Staples
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Artison837 Reg. Price199.00 staples Paid25.95 at Staples  (Read 2281 times)

David Crockett

« on: April 24, 2013, 11:20:48 PM »

I live in Madisonville Ky. staples had the artisan837 on close out priced at 94.98....When they Rang up the price at the register, it was reduced to 25.95....Ieven told the cashier that was wrong price...she scaned again ,it came up at the same price...she said that she would charge me more if I wanted her to ,but this is now the new Price....I was 1 Happy Camper.....I bought a continious Ink system,and thought all is well....If you buy this system DO NOT USE ANY  UPDATES AS THIS WILL GIVE YOU TROUBLE ...I am having to Delete all Printer Software and Printer Hard ware so I can get the continious ink system to work Properly......I still think the system is 1 of the best I have ever bought...It Prints Fantastic Pictures as well as wireless HI-FI,scanner and Fax built in axcess to printing strait from Camera(I havent used this feature yet) also place to put your storage card from camera in as well as memory sticks(this feature works well........David Crockett

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length