Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 19, 2014, 09:19:40 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Start Here
| | |-+  Canon PIXMA MX882 does not recognize the cartridges, now what.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Canon PIXMA MX882 does not recognize the cartridges, now what.  (Read 2508 times)

mtpockets

« on: April 28, 2012, 05:38:07 PM »

New cartridges installed.  Canon gives U043 Code.  The following ink tank cannot be recognized.  SupertoBuy.com states the Ink Refillable Cartridge Kit is compatable with the 882.  Either there is another step I haven't taken OR it isn't compatable.  If the cartridge is compatable please tell me how to make it so.  If the cartridge is NOT compatable, pleasse tell me how to return product.

By the way, the audio and the printed instructions disagre.  Written instructions says not to remove tape until AFTER installed.  Video says to remove tape BEFORE you install the cartridtes.  Guess what?  Ink goes all over the place if you remove tape before installation.

A prompt reply is requested.

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 05:44:47 PM »

We apologize for the late response.  Have you tried installing all of your cartridges?  Did you happen to update your firmware for your printer recently?  One way or another, we'll get this issue resolved for you promptly.  Can you please email us with a number we can reach you at and your order number?  Send this information to sales@CisInks.com.

We appreciate your feedback on the video.  I will add annotations to the video to suggest to take the tape off after the cartridges are installed.  We have encountered the same leakage problem here, which we attempt to minimize by quickly flipping the cartridges over or by plugging up the air vent hole with our finger.  These 'sponge-type' cartridges tend to have this leakage issue. 
xnight

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2013, 10:39:24 PM »

having the same problem, i can't seem to fixed it. I do print every week as per instruction says. But now I got a message U150
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length