Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 19, 2017, 09:27:11 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Hewlett-Packard Printers
| | |-+  HP Pro 8600 Missing Cartridge Error
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: HP Pro 8600 Missing Cartridge Error  (Read 3746 times)

joycemontejo

« on: July 23, 2013, 11:39:55 AM »

I have an HP Pro 8600 and have tried to install the CISS. The yellow cartridge keeps showing that it is missing or damaged. I have taken them out and put the HP ones in, unplugged and reinstalled the CISS cartridges, cleaned everything, multiple times and I can't get it to work. Any help would be appreciated. I have so many things to print and we live an hour from town.I hate to make the drive and buy the original cartridges since I just bought this if there is an easy fix.

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
br0k3nilluzion
Sophomore Member

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 03:43:09 PM »

have you looked at my post? 
You might want to reinstall your old cartridges, and then unplug your machine, leave it unplugged for 3 minutes or so..

Check out my post, its the one below this one.  Ive had to reinstall the CISS several times, as the HP printers seem to clog after a couple thousand prints lol
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 07:53:59 PM »

Hello,

If the error message on the printer or the computer screen is showing 'missing or damaged' that error message is going to pertain to the chip placement on the cartridges.

-CISINKS
gordon071

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2017, 10:10:09 AM »

It may apply to the chip placement, but why it is not correct can be many reasons.  Taking out the CISS cartridge can damage the spring pin connectors in the print head.  My CISS cartridge did!
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length