Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 28, 2014, 09:11:57 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Hewlett-Packard Printers
| | |-+  HP Pro 8600 Missing Cartridge Error
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: HP Pro 8600 Missing Cartridge Error  (Read 1175 times)

joycemontejo

« on: July 23, 2013, 11:39:55 AM »

I have an HP Pro 8600 and have tried to install the CISS. The yellow cartridge keeps showing that it is missing or damaged. I have taken them out and put the HP ones in, unplugged and reinstalled the CISS cartridges, cleaned everything, multiple times and I can't get it to work. Any help would be appreciated. I have so many things to print and we live an hour from town.I hate to make the drive and buy the original cartridges since I just bought this if there is an easy fix.

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
br0k3nilluzion
Sophomore Member

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 03:43:09 PM »

have you looked at my post? 
You might want to reinstall your old cartridges, and then unplug your machine, leave it unplugged for 3 minutes or so..

Check out my post, its the one below this one.  Ive had to reinstall the CISS several times, as the HP printers seem to clog after a couple thousand prints lol
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 07:53:59 PM »

Hello,

If the error message on the printer or the computer screen is showing 'missing or damaged' that error message is going to pertain to the chip placement on the cartridges.

-CISINKS
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length