Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 24, 2014, 07:00:00 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Epson Printers
| | |-+  Question About Installing Cartridges into a Brand New Epson 1430
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Question About Installing Cartridges into a Brand New Epson 1430  (Read 732 times)

willyindep

« on: August 25, 2013, 08:07:43 AM »

I just purchased the Ciss inks  refillable cartridge set for my new Epson 1430 artisan printer, along with a bottle of black ink, which i intend to use in all the cartridges to print positives for screen printing.

I just had a question about using it for the first time.
This printer is still in the box, new. I was wondering if theres any reason to put the epson cartridges in first to set the machine up, or can I go ahead and put the new Ciss cartridges in immediately?

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2013, 03:38:10 PM »

Hello.

It's recommended that you install the demo cartridge in order to allow your printer to charge the ink and initialize itself. After the printer is done initializing, just go ahead and install our cartridges.

-Luis Zelaya
CISinks.com
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length