Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 03, 2014, 12:37:48 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Epson Printers
| | |-+  color ink
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: color ink  (Read 649 times)

lbpete

« on: September 03, 2013, 10:21:13 PM »

Since I have replaced the color ink cartridges on my Epson 610, they are not printing correctly.  At first when I tried to print something the colors didn't come out right.  Each color printed but not consistently to what the colors were.  I just ignored that for a while.  Finally it got so bad I tried a nozzle check.  When I did a nozzle check, no color of any kind printed- just the black ink printed out.  Then it told me that the blue ink needed to be replaced so I put in a brand new cartridge and nothing still prints out in the nozzle check.  Now when I print something, no color except black and gray appear.

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2013, 05:29:17 PM »

Hello,

We have a ton of experience with this 610 printer and from what you're describing, your print nozzles are clogged.

We do offer a head cleaning kit if you're willing to give that a try, here's the listing for it.

http://www.cisinks.com/inkjet-print-head-cleaner-cleaning-flush-solution-printhead-nozzle-unblock-kit-for-epson-p-2240.html?osCsid=ab34ab396528b996150477154678ef60

There's also a YouTube video within the listing that shows you how to use it. Best of luck.
dlfetters48

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 02:15:49 PM »

My Epson RX680 also has similar problems since I installed my Continuous Ink System. The colors seem to run towards the green. Black seems OK, but red and blue seems to print on the green side.

Thanks for Any Help!!!
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 07:22:16 PM »

Hello,

Have you attempted to print out a nozzle check pattern? As that will show you how each cartridge is printing. If for some reason you are seeing a broken pattern that would explain quality issues which you are having.

-CISINKS
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length