Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 04, 2015, 01:01:23 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Epson Printers
| | |-+  Colors don't look good at all
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Colors don't look good at all  (Read 276 times)

« on: February 25, 2015, 07:46:46 PM »

Hi i just the Refillable Cartridges for my epson R1800 and i have not got a good looking print yet.......i had epson ink and they look very good but now not good....
I printed one photo on a epson 730 with a different Refillable Cartridges system and color on the print looks nice , deep reds and normal looking green grass....
I have changed different settings like the gamma , contrast and got it a little better but still a not real good looking print....
Any different setting i can try ?

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   

« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015, 06:43:56 PM »

Are your prints coming off a different color or contrast? or are the prints coming off faded and stretched out?

I would recommend that you check the air vent plugs on the cartridges to make sure that they are removed. Having the plug on there will cause it to print incomplete if there is no air circulating through the cartridges. Please make sure you remove the air vent hole and not the refill hole.

IF that is not the case and the issue is still persisting, you can also try to clean your print head and the spikes on the print head. Using some rubbing alcohol and some q-tips would give you better access to cleaning the spikes. Some times dried ink may cause the prints to come out stretched or faded. Same would also happen if the colors were mixing in the print head.

Lastly, if this does not work, I would recommend priming the cartridges to make sure that they are fully ran through with ink. You could try priming it from the top. Get a good steady flow of 4mL in the syringe and re-insert the ink. You may need to prime from the bottom of the cartridge, if the prints are still the same.

See this video as a reference on how to perform a Nozzle Prime. This is pulling ink from the bottom of the cartridge. It may be a different cartridge in the video, but it is the exact same step to pull ink from the bottom or "nozzle" of the cartridge.

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length