Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 27, 2015, 01:19:31 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Epson Printers
| | |-+  Epson XP-310 Ink cartridges not recognized
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Epson XP-310 Ink cartridges not recognized  (Read 151 times)

erevillac

« on: January 14, 2015, 12:11:24 PM »

Printer cannot recognize black ink cartridge in my CISS. I tried to reset it in many ways but nothing seems to solve the problem. Pushig the reset button at Ciss, I can see how blk icon in the lcd changes, but error persists. I also tried putting off the printer and reinstalling the cartridges, without any  result. I wish to know if it is due to a bad chip, or procedure. The CISS model for the XP-310 doesn´t comes with a battery like the others, it is right?. I would like to be sure I have the complete stuff.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 10:55:45 AM by erevillac » Logged

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2015, 04:46:12 PM »

It looks like it is a bad chip, you would need to get that replaced. If you order has not been 60 days old, we can send out a chip for you for free. Please email us or call us at 626 575 0860.
drsquash

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2015, 12:44:18 AM »

yep i just got my ciss system and get the same thing really not happy at the moment
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length