Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 10:40:47 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Epson Printers
| | |-+  Epson Artisan 810 / Printed discs seem to have a purple tint to them.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Epson Artisan 810 / Printed discs seem to have a purple tint to them.  (Read 316 times)

chocolatebuddah

« on: January 22, 2014, 01:35:20 AM »

Hello all. I'm new to this site but I've been using this product for years now. Recently I've noticed a purpleish tint to the discs that I've been printing. This tint appears to cover the entire disc.
I've tried cleaning the print head and the nozzles many times but this hasn't helped. The nozzle check shows all of the colors but the yellow is barely visible.
It appears that my black ink cartridge is very low on ink but the printer and my computer show it as full.
I have also removed and reinserted the cartridges many times to check for problems.
I would like to know if these cartridges have a certain life span and I need to replace them, or if there's a simpler answer to this problem?

Any suggestions will be a big help to my business and will keep me from making a lot of colorful coasters.
Thank you.

P.S. I have thoroughly enjoyed this system and this is the first problem I've ever had.

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 04:44:36 PM »

The first thing you should always do when you're encountering any quality issues is to print a nozzle check and make sure that all of the nozzles are printing properly.

I know you're printing on a CD, what software are you using to print from there? It could also be a driver conflict with the software that you're trying to print on. Let us know.

For a faster response, I would suggest sending your reply to our inbox sales@cisinks.com
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length