Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 01:38:28 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Hewlett-Packard Printers
| | |-+  Frustrated with CIS 564 for HP Photosmart 7520
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Frustrated with CIS 564 for HP Photosmart 7520  (Read 339 times)

scrass

« on: March 01, 2014, 11:10:05 PM »

I have spent several days trying to get this CIS to work properly. First the chips were out of place. I had to push them forward to get past the "missing cartridge" error.

Next the colors started running together. The cyan was bleeding into the magenta and yellow. Cleaning the heads would clear it up for one print, then the cyan was bleeding again.

Now I get a "Printer Failure - There is a problem with the printer or ink system. Turn the printer off, then  on. If problem persists, contact HP." error after the printer initializes. It won't print a test page or complete a cleaning cycle.

I am very frustrated at this point.

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 03:33:18 PM »

Hey I believe you are Shaun, We are currently corresponding with each other through e-mail. Let me know what your results will be about this!
Vsoftmyheat

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 06:52:43 AM »

I was like you, I understand you.
scrass

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2014, 06:07:48 PM »

What was your issue?

Did you find a solution to your issue?

I'm still having problems with colors bleeding into the others. It's mostly cyan bleeding into the magenta and yellow.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length