Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 18, 2014, 03:43:42 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Hewlett-Packard Printers
| | |-+  Cartridges damaged
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Cartridges damaged  (Read 408 times)

epuppet

« on: March 13, 2014, 03:04:48 PM »

I have the HP Officejet 6600  Been a couple weeks since purchase to run down the starter inks in the printer.  This morning I started installing the CIS.  I followed the Priming, no problem.  Make sure my printer doesnt use ONLY HP inks, no problem.  Plug in the CIS...   Perfect fit.   Close the door and get the damaged error on only magenta.  I take all out check the chip, move it forward, reinstall.   Now Cyan, Magenta and Yellow say damaged and only black is reading.  Take them out again, check and move around the chips can get all but the magenta to work.  Luckily I didnt try this the day of a run of documents...

Any help would be appreciated.

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
epuppet

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2014, 03:14:14 PM »

Tech Support says Magenta Chip is prob bad, sending me a new one.  Knew the problem right away.  Thank You CISINK
epuppet

« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 10:50:17 AM »

Installed the chip and now two others are complaining about the same thing before showing all damaged.  Another call in for tech support.
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2014, 07:45:38 PM »

Hello,

Did you contact us? Were you able to get the cartridges recognizing?

-CISINKS
VOD

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2014, 11:11:42 PM »

Actually, the solution is pretty simple. Install the setup cartridges then exchange, problem should be corrected.
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2014, 08:04:31 PM »

Hello,

Okay sounds good.

If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

-CISINKS
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length