Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 30, 2014, 02:12:56 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Brother Printers
| | |-+  Brother MFC J870DW
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Brother MFC J870DW  (Read 610 times)

chocolatebuddah

« on: April 22, 2014, 02:43:19 PM »

Hello. I recently purchased the CISS system for a Brother MFC J870DW. The installation went well and everything was fine until the first time the cartridges needed to be refilled. The yellow ink cartridge will not "click" into place like the others. I would appreciate any and all suggestions to fix this issue as the printer is pretty much useless until this matter is taken care of. Thanks

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 03:36:29 PM »

Hello,

This is a strange one. Did you have any trouble with the yellow cartridge on your initial installation? Or, was the cartridge difficult to remove when you went to refill it?

If you wish, please give us a call during our office hour to expedite the process.

Trevor,
CISinks
(626)575-0860
9:30am-5:00pm (M-F) PST
chocolatebuddah

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2014, 11:47:29 AM »

Hello Trevor. I didn't have any trouble with the initial install nor did I have any difficulty removing the cartridge. In addition, now I'm having the same problem with the blue cartridge also. I'm afraid that soon I will be unable to use any of the cartridges. Do I have any recourse considering that it's well past 30 days since I purchased the CISS?

I have called the number in your response and left a message.
chocolatebuddah

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2014, 07:26:21 PM »

Hello Trevor. Thanks for returning my call. I tried your suggestion and the cartridges are still not working. My printer  seems to only recognize the OEM cartridges. Please let me know how to proceed.

On a unrelated matter, I also purchased a printer drum for another printer on the same order as the CISS. The drum did not work properly and I was sent another one that also had the same problem, too much toner was released during the printing process. Can I return them for some sort of diagnostics or is it possible my printer will only work with a factory drum?
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2014, 07:51:28 PM »

Hello,

I will need an order number, you can leave it hear or give me another call.

-CISinks
chocolatebuddah

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2014, 10:00:20 PM »

Hello Trevor. I'm unable to find any paperwork or emails regarding that order but I do have the reference number to the chat transcript that I had with Jason Luong which was  C-31412 Drum Issue Attn: Jason.

I hope this can help you find my order number. Thanks for your help.
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2014, 03:07:01 PM »

Okay, give me a call and we can try to find it with other information.

-CISinks
chocolatebuddah

« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2014, 12:10:54 AM »

Hello Trevor. The chips arrived today and the one that I put in the yellow cartridge is working. I've sent you an email with some pages I printed today using the drum we spoke of. If you have any more questions let me know and thanks again for your help.
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2014, 08:09:49 PM »

Hello,

Is everything working and printing fine now?

-CISINKS
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length