Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 31, 2014, 03:05:30 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Epson Printers
| | |-+  refill ink cartridge from reserve
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: refill ink cartridge from reserve  (Read 2033 times)

jcfromnj

« on: July 27, 2010, 02:24:06 PM »

How do you draw in ink  from the reserve bottles ? The black ink is getting low and I want to refill it before it gets to low.
  Epson 1400. Thanks.

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 07:36:59 PM »

Depending on the type of bottle you have, you may need a syringe w/ needle to draw the ink out from the bottles. Our refill bottles come with a pointed tip in which you can insert directly into your cartridges to refill now. If you happen to have some of our older bottles without the pointed tip, then you would need a syringe to draw the ink out and to inject it into the cartridge.

Do you have refillable cartridges only or an entire CISS unit?
mmb31

« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2010, 01:42:31 PM »

I am having the same issue with my workforce 610. It's mainly the black, but the ink is not flowing from the reserve tank into the cartridge. Yesterday, it happened with the magenta also. I do high volume printing so, it's getting to be a hassle to have the ink color run out constantly and then attempt to get the ink into the cartridge. I have the continuous ink system and I would like to know if there is a way to fix it or do I have to manually refill the ink cartridges when they get low?
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2010, 07:27:58 PM »

Is your black cartridge cartridge out of ink while your ink tank reservoirs are full?  If that is the case, then there might be a problem with the 'elbow' that connects the ink line to the cartridge itself.  You can replace that part and then prime your system.  It is best to call us so we can help you out.  Hope to hear from you soon!

Peter Ngo
CisInks.com
(626) 575-0860
9:30am-5:00pm (PST) M-F
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length