Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 27, 2014, 09:17:41 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Canon Printers
| | |-+  Yellow prints as dark pink
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Yellow prints as dark pink  (Read 214 times)

frizzylee

« on: June 13, 2014, 07:11:02 PM »

I installed my CISinks system months ago and it has performed beautifully with no problems.  Ink was running low in May so I refilled all tanks.  I tested the system and photos came out just as they should, no color problems.   I then went away for a month.  Upon my return last week I tried printing but the black was not as it should be.  I cleaned the print heads twice using the regular cleaning.  Black still not printing completely so did a deep cleaning.  Still had missing parts in the black part of test pattern after deep cleaning.

Today I first tried printing a photo.  All was perfect except now the yellow is printing as deep pink.   Checked yellow cartridge.  It is full of yellow ink.  Tried test pattern and the Y section prints out a pink color with a tad bid of a yellow cast to it.

Am using a Canon PIXMA iP4300.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 07:38:27 PM »

Hello,

Have you attempted to print out a nozzle check pattern? Is there any air inside of the tubing? Whenever you are experiencing quality issues we would then recommend priming the cartridges. We have created two videos which show the priming method being done and I will include the links below.

If you still have the caps that came installed onto the cartridges you would be able to re install them onto the cartridges and use a needle and syringe to withdraw ink from the end of the cartridge.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ccxMBaSUQI

2nd priming method. If you do not have the caps that came installed onto the CISS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg2lk4lou2Q

The first priming method is the most effective way. I would recommend printing out a nozzle check pattern and comparing the quality before and after to see if it has improved.

-CISINKS
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length