Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 22, 2014, 12:02:41 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Hewlett-Packard Printers
| | |-+  HP Officejet Pro 8600 will not print black ink
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: HP Officejet Pro 8600 will not print black ink  (Read 182 times)

VOD

« on: July 20, 2014, 11:07:52 PM »

For several weeks now, I have been unable to get the printer to use the black ink completely when printing. The alignment, cleaning, and bleeding of the cartridges, hoses, etc. have been unsuccessful for me. The rest of the cartridges run into the same situation, when the printer has not been used for a few days, then we can see the hoses half way empty, but once the tank plugs are opened the hose fill up again, however, the black one does not feed the tank. I cannot find what seems to be the problem. Reports only display color print.

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2014, 08:03:00 PM »

Hello,

If you are using a CISS system you would be able to prime the cartridge. If one or two deep cleanings does not improve the quality issue we would recommend a priming of the cartridges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kWC5iu3zLc

Try this particular step to see if it will improve the quality issue.

-CISINKS
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length