Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 28, 2014, 09:26:57 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Canon Printers
| | |-+  Canon Pixma Ip7220 video
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Canon Pixma Ip7220 video  (Read 177 times)

Erv

« on: September 10, 2014, 08:58:20 AM »

I just purchased a CISINKS system for my Canon Pixma IP7220 printer, but I am having trouble properly routing the ink tubes from the cartridges to the external tanks. I found a PDF file that helped with the first part of the install but it didn't show how to properly route the ink tubes. I've looked for a video but I haven't found one..is there a video for this printer, or perhaps could someone help me route the ink tubes properly? Thanks much.

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
Erv

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 04:18:43 PM »

Help!
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2014, 05:50:52 PM »

Hello,

Unfortunately the MX922 is unable to print onto DVD's but I believe the IP7220 would be able to print onto DVD's. There is a youtube link which I posted in the updated forum and you would have to route the tubes as it is shown at the last part of the video which can be seen towards the 7:40 mark of the MG5420 video.

-CISINKS
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length