Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 22, 2014, 09:15:13 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Canon Printers
| | |-+  Neon Yellow Skin Tones
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Neon Yellow Skin Tones  (Read 317 times)

RPD83

« on: July 30, 2014, 08:47:19 PM »

Hi, I need to know how to lessen the yellow cast on photos printed on my Canon Pixma Pro9000 Mark II.
The strange thing is that there were 50 prints, on the 24th print skin tones started looking neon yellow. I tried a different photo file and it is also yellow.
The yellow ink reservoir is about half lower than the other ink supplies.
I tried adjusting the yellow and color settings in the print settings in a number of ways, but nothing is changing the yellow cast.

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2014, 02:00:18 PM »

Hello,

Have you attempted to print out a nozzle check pattern? If you are ever having any quality issues you always want to refer to the nozzle check pattern.

Look forward to hearing from you.

CISINKS
RPD83

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2014, 02:21:08 PM »

Yes, results are showing the Photo magenta and photocyan as non- existent.
I took out the cis and replaces with OEM cartridges and am getting the same results. Sad
I read this could mean i need a new print head, although there are no visible cracks or major leaks.
RPD83

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2014, 12:55:15 PM »

Update from yesterday....
I cleaned the print head using warm distilled water. I let it dry for about 20 hours, and just did a nozzle print check. Photo Magenta is showing, Photo Cyan is not showing at all. 
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2014, 08:14:18 PM »

Hello,

I would recommend to remove the print head and attempt to saturate the print head using rubbing alcohol. I will include a Youtube link that we created which shows how to clean the excess ink from the print head.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGXEA2Jlc4A

-CISINKS

Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length