Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 21, 2014, 11:34:51 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Epson Printers
| | |-+  epson WF-7510
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: epson WF-7510  (Read 194 times)

snuf

« on: August 04, 2014, 08:26:42 PM »

so i've order three ciss systems from you guys in the past two years and they all have been completely different. was hoping to receive the same one as last time yet i get another different one?? Bring back the classics series( the last one i received had an expiration date on the side of the box) curious if you still have em cause i installed one in my sub printer and never had an issue (just says classics on it and no CIS logo or battery cover on the cartridges like the other two i received from you guys as well ) Please help...

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 08:23:12 PM »

Hello,

Can you please clarify what you mean by 'classics' all of our CIS systems have our CIS logo on the outside of the packaging. Did you have any problems with the current CISS which you installed into your printer?

-CISINKS
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length