Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 17, 2017, 06:31:13 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Epson Printers
| | |-+  Epson WF-3520 not printing yellow
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Epson WF-3520 not printing yellow  (Read 1955 times)

spymaxx

« on: October 07, 2014, 11:03:56 AM »

i recently purchased and installed the ink system for my Epson WF-3520 printer. All was going great until it stopped printing with yellow. I have made sure there are no air bubbles in the line. Done several nozzle checks and cleanings, but this has made no difference. this printer is used on a regular basis.  no error messages.

ideas?

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 05:03:05 PM »

I suggest the you prime the cartridges from the nozzle and see if you can draw out 4ml of ink with the syringes. If you would like instructions on how to prime your cartridges, feel free to contact us at 626 575 0860
Stan Z

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2015, 09:54:03 AM »

I had the same problem with my printer and primed the cartridge from the nozzle several times.  The problem never got fixed.  That does note work. I ended up disconnecting the CIS system and getting manufacturer's cartridges.  When I installed them; it now showed me that the printer was no longer working properly (it appeared to be damaged) so I returned it and got another one.  I was using is for a few weeks and the same problem is now occurring.  ARE THE CIS CARTRIDGES DEFECTIVE?  I NEED BETTER INFORMATION THAN TO BE REDIRECTED TO A YOU TUBE DEMO.
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2015, 03:43:29 PM »

Hello,

Are the cartridges not recognizing the Original Cartridges in the newest printer ?

If so, it is possible when you were removing and re-installing the cartridges, you broke the contact pins on the printer. If something like this happens, you have a one year warranty with Epson from the day of your Printer purchase. Call Epson and tell them about the broken contacts and they will send you a new printer.

Please omit that you are using Third Party Inking cartridges, as this will void the warranty on your Printer. Epson does not like it when people use third party inking systems inside their printers. You would have to tell them that you were using their manufactured cartridges.

If you have any questions, you may contact us during a LiveChat and we can send you a replacement set of chips if your order with us is under the warranty for replacement parts.

-CISinks
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length