Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 19, 2014, 03:59:33 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Printers
| |-+  Printer Reviews
| | |-+  Printers I like
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Printers I like  (Read 5729 times)

trentriverwoman

« on: September 25, 2010, 10:21:46 AM »

I use an Epson R220, R1400 and a big (44") Epson Pro Stylus 7600.  I put in an outside waste dump for the R220 and have a little program that resets that counter.  I have a similar program for the R1400, but have not yet installed the waste dump.  (just leading the waste ink tube outside the printer into a bottle and sealing it.)  Both printers are programmed to shut down after a certain number of prints, because by then the waste tanks inside would be full, and further ink from cleaning cycles could start affecting electronic connections.  The reset programs are useful if you install an outside dump.

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2010, 07:49:26 PM »

Thanks for the input! Grin
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length