Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 28, 2014, 08:22:45 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Epson Printers
| | |-+  ink cartridge
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: ink cartridge  (Read 1283 times)

areteeuu

« on: September 17, 2011, 07:02:54 PM »

i brought refillable ink cartridges for espon 520 workforse printer, refilled put back in ( cleaned with alcohol, heard the "click"), all but the black 1 (i have 2) were reconized, what do i do next?  also turn off printer to see in that would work.....no. help

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2011, 03:15:46 PM »

Please contact us right away at sales@cisinks.com.  Our manufacturer accidentally left out a 'chip resetter' in the WF520 refillable cartridge set.  Apparently, certain Epson printer models require you to use this 'chip resetter', where as others (such as the NX125) don't require it.  Be sure to include your phone number and order number when you contact us so we can send them out to you right away.   
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length