Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 01, 2014, 08:27:26 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Epson Printers
| | |-+  Epson XP-410 printer error
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Epson XP-410 printer error  (Read 15 times)

Samanosuke817

« on: October 31, 2014, 03:52:42 PM »

Can anyone help me with my issue?  In the installation process I am at the screen that says cartridges are not recognized and asks me to replace replace them.  I click OK and the ink tray slides over to allow me to unseat and and re-seat the ink cartridges...after which I would press the reset button.   However, as soon as I unseat the ink cartridges I will get this error message on the screen, "Printer Error.  Turn power off and then on again.  For details, see your documentation or visit Epson.com."

The description said that this is compatible with xp-410 so I dont know why its not working.

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2014, 04:59:10 PM »

First thing I would advise you to do is to once again try your EPSON cartridges and see if they give off a printer error also. Mostly likely the printer error would be due to the printhead getting nudged when the cartridges are removed and reseated as they are all connected to one another. After you have made sure that the printer does not get an error from EPSON cartridges, then it will most likely be the printhead getting nudge and will not nothing to do with the cartridges.
Samanosuke817

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2014, 06:20:16 PM »

I was able to remove the CIS cartridges without getting the error by holding down the printhead very firmly as I unclipped and removed the ink.   After I removed it, I then re-seated and clicked the ink cartridges back into place and clicked "Start".   The printer then does a check but goes back to the screen that says, "Cannot recognize cartridge(s). Try installing them again."

What can I do now?  It's not going to the screen where it tells me I am using unofficial ink cartridges.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length