Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2014, 04:22:29 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Epson Printers
| | |-+  WF-3540 cartridge trouble
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WF-3540 cartridge trouble  (Read 54 times)

collis

« on: November 05, 2014, 09:09:35 AM »

Several times a day my printer says it cannot recognize a cartridge. I remove the cartridge and close the lid. It takes a minute, recognizes it, then beeps about not recognizing another color cartridge. I do the same for that cartridge and by the time I am done it has given me that error message about each color and I have to remove and re install each one.

After about 30-40 minutes it starts again with each color unrecognized one by one. It works every time just removing the cartridge for a second and re installing it but I don't think I should have to do that 5-6 times a day depending on how much I am printing.

Is there a way to get them to recognize the cartridge for longer?

Thanks for the help!

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2014, 03:11:41 PM »

First, try cleaning the chips on the cartridges with alcohol and some napkins. Another step you can take is to do a hard reset on the printer which would be to take out the cartridges, and unplug from the power for 30 mins.  If this does not work and you still experience the same errors please contact us by phone or email and we might be able to send you out new set of chips if your order has not passed the 30 day mark.

626 575 0860
sales@cisinks.com
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length