Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 30, 2015, 04:16:48 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Epson Printers
| | |-+  Replace a chip on XP-850
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Replace a chip on XP-850  (Read 229 times)

linanick

« on: April 14, 2015, 02:18:19 PM »

I installed a Ciss inks, but 3 of 6 inks are not recognized by printer. CISinks sent me a replacement chips but they didn't sent any instruction - how to do that. What I suppose to do with them? I was able to find only one video clip - how to replace chips - for different system. There are 4 chips together on a single board. I have small separate chips for every single cartridge. First of all I don't see the way to remove my old one chip from the cartridge. There are no screws or clips holding it. Looks like it was glued. Please, help me! I need the detaled instruction

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2015, 04:01:45 PM »

Hello,

What is your printer model? If it is the XP-850, you should have received those mini chips. You will most likely need to glue or stick them on there.

Please let me know if you received the correct chip. From the looks of it, you might have received a chipset that's not for the XP-850.

Please advise.

-CISinks
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length