Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2015, 02:50:43 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Epson Printers
| | |-+  WF-7110 not recognizing cartridges.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: WF-7110 not recognizing cartridges.  (Read 16 times)

AMC13

« on: March 26, 2015, 12:00:33 PM »

I purchased the bulk ink system for the Epson WF-7110.  It is not recognizing the cartridges.  I have tried several things that continue not to work.
-cut it off and back on
-unplug right as it's moving when inserted.

I have gotten it to the print nozzle check part after unplugging yet I can't get past that without it attempting to do it and it goes back to not recognizing.
My only other option is to take the chips off the cartridges and put the oem on them. Only thing is it's all together and the chip board is attached to the battery.
I don't want to make any alterations considering the fact this is suppose to work.  Yet, it does not.
I need advise before I have to return this, even with ink already in it,.
I have customers waiting on items and heard so much good about this yet haven't seen it. I want to see it

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length