I received my CISS unit yesterday, was ordered from Amazon. After wasting my whole day, 12-6 pm, fiddling with the system, I finally came to realize that 3 of the 6 tubes were blocked with dried up ink.
I removed the tubing and tanks and just ran the cartidges, and voila! everything was printing 100%. in the meantime I got all the debris free from the clogged colors, Black, Magenta, and yellow. I used a combination of hot water dripping in one end of the tubing and frequent trips outside to my compressor to blow everything out. At about 7:30pm I had everything clean and clear, hooked it all back up, was able to prime fille every cart so I know it was free from debris, and again nothing would print right last night and this morning!! it had just worked with everything unattached. There must be vacuum loss somewhere from what I can tell, but the carts won't work alone now like they had. Colors are leaning towards the greeny side. At this point I wouldnt have minded just having to refill carts every so often but that doesnt even print right. Not happy right now, especially having spent $119.99
I also cleaned the 90 degree elbows and have air filters on etc... everything is hooked up right. I really need a replacement system or something at this point, maybe one with no dried up ink in it.