Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2014, 05:18:20 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Canon Printers
| | |-+  Air in continuous ink tube iP4300 Canon
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: Air in continuous ink tube iP4300 Canon  (Read 1319 times)

inkandprinter

« on: January 02, 2011, 04:22:09 PM »

I just received my order of the continuous ink system for iCanon P4300.
According with the installing instructions, the OEM chips have to be removed and to stick on the new ink cartridges.

1.  Since my cartridges come with chips, I don't think I have to do that. Am I right

2.The long tube where the inks feed the cartridges is almost empty.
Do I have to remove the air as shown in the youtube video with the syringe?
If so I don't have a sharp needle pierce and to draw the air as shown in the video.
Or is there another way? Or maybe the air expel by itself??

I want to do the right thing.

Thank you for this advice,

Mary Hobbs

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2011, 03:50:42 PM »

1)  Yes, you do not have to remove the original chips if you already have the chips installed on your system.  We sell the system without chips for individuals who want to save a couple dollars on their order.  Ultimately, we plan on doing away with the version that comes without chips because it is easier to work with the other unit that has the chips. 

2)  Yes, there is a way to prime your cartridges using the syringe provide.  DO NOT puncture your system in any way.  Follow the steps as shown in this video that we made to prime your system.  Feel free to e-mail us directly at sales@cisinks.com if you need further assistance (please provide us with your contact number if you do email us). 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg2lk4lou2Q
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length