Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 01, 2014, 09:52:06 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Welcome to CISinks.com forum!
Continuous Ink System       Refillable Cartridge       Bulk Refill Ink       For EPSON       For HP       For Canon       For Brother      
+  CISinks.com Forum for Continuous ink system, refillable ink cartridges and bulk refill ink for EPSON, HP, Canon and Brother Inkjet printers
|-+  Troubleshooting and Installation Instructions
| |-+  Epson Printers
| | |-+  After installing cis error message
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: After installing cis error message  (Read 1026 times)

jawsscrubdog

« on: January 20, 2011, 02:01:02 PM »

How do i get passed the error message after installing the continuous ink system ?
I have opened the back door and pulled out the clear hose and put it in a glass bottle; I have shut it down several times and nothing has worked .  I just get an error message that says to see manual.

Continuous Ink System    Refillable Cartridge    Bulk Refill Ink    For EPSON    For HP    For Canon    For Brother   
cisinks
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2011, 02:08:34 PM »

The system is simple in design and wouldn't cause that type of error in your printer unless there was too much slack in the line when you routed the ink lines, which would cause the printhead to jam up when it moves left-and-right.  Do you get any type of 'error code' when you encounter this message?  Can you please post up the exact message you see so I can better diagnose your problem?

Take into consideration the age of the printer and the amount of prints you got out of it.  We have had a printer that started acting up, getting a general error that would require us to reboot the printer in order for us to print a job.  It gets annoying and troublesome when we would have to do this every time we had to do a print job, so we got rid of the printer and got a new one.  If you think your printer is out of commission, I recommend to visit our 'Printer Sales' section to see if you can replace that printer with a new one. 
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length